House And Land Process
1) Select your new Home and Land Package.
- Talk with our helpful sales team to select the best suited Home and Land Package to meet your requirements and budget.
- Within 5 days:
- -We will produce a New Home Proposal for you to review.
- -This a document that provides the inclusions and a fixed price for your new Home and Land Package based on your selections.
2) Secure your new New Edge Home and Land Package.
- Within 9 days of reviewing your New Home Proposal:
- -All you need to pay is a $2,500 deposit and we will then take the package ‘off the market’ and commence the preparation of your building contract and other necessary documents.
- -This is your final opportunity to make any changes to your selected design, Any variations past this stage will incur a $2,000 variation fee.
- Within 28 days of paying your deposit :
- -You will need to be available to attend a contract presentation / contract signing meeting at our head office.
- -This is where you will be signing your building plans.
- -You will also be signing your building contract at this meeting along with paying a balance of a 5% deposit of the building contract value.
- Within 2 days of paying 5% of the Build Contract:
- -We will then “nominate” you as the purchaser of the lot to the Developer and you will receive a land contract shortly thereafter.
- -You then sign the land contract and pay the Developer exchange deposit amount (up to 10% of the land price) within 14 days of receipt of the land contract.
- In the time between nominating and the land registering:
- -You have the exciting task of choosing your preferred internal and external colour selection option.
- -New Edge Homes will seek to obtain any available documentation to expedite the approval process once land registers.
- We then wait until the land registers…
- -When registered, this is where you settle the land with the Developer (the land price less the 10% land deposit already paid)
- New Edge Homes will then start the approval process to obtain all required approvals prior to starting the construction of your new home.