At New Edge we give you the best of both worlds. As part of the Masterton Group we bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to the table, having helped thousands of home buyers see their dream of owning their first home become a reality. At the same time, we’re focused on people like you and bring our own fresh and innovative approach to home building.
But why should you choose us to build a new home?
There are so many benefits to building a New Edge home rather than buying an existing property for your first home including:
- Being able to really consider a home that suits your lifestyle
- Access to modern and contemporary designs that are beautiful, functional and low maintenance
- Building a home with sustainability in mind, giving you access to features that make it more energy efficient such as effective insulation that saves you money in the long run
- You may be eligible for a government grant such as the First Home Owner Grant
- Availability to cutting edge building materials and techniques
- More autonomy in choosing a floor plan, design, façade, finishes and fixtures
- Complies with modern safety standards meaning your family will be as secure as possible
How we can help
Buying your first home is a major financial decision but also an emotional one. The purchase of a home is one of the biggest choices people will make and that’s why New Edge are providing simple and affordable solutions to double storey housing that don’t compromise on style or beautiful design.
We’re all about giving new home buyers a competitive edge when trying to enter the housing market in Sydney—now the world’s third least affordable city to buy or rent a home. This is great news for all our customers because we focus on reducing loan size by designing homes that are both affordable and innovative, building in green field estates. At New Edge we target new housing growth centres so you can be close to transport, shops, schools, hospitals and other amenities while at the same time having peace of mind when it comes to your investment.